*Paid Advertisement. Not financial advice. RugDoc is not responsible for the projects showcased here. DYOR and ape safu.
In this guide, we will teach you how to start using Trust Wallet and get you set up! We will use Binance as our Central Exchange and the Binance Smart Chain as our example. It will also be noted that you can use this guide for any other network as well as an exchange you would like to use!
Trust Wallet app is a mobile crypto wallet. It is available on Android, iOS, and Google Play. Your wallet can be easily connected to DApps such as PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, and Beefy Finance once it is installed.
One of the easiest ways to interact with cryptocurrencies and DeFi projects is to learn how to access Binance Smart Chain. Trust Wallet is an easy way to do it without using a desktop browser, and setting it up only takes a few minutes.
Trust Wallet isn’t just for BSC. In addition, it supports the Ethereum, POA Network, and Callisto blockchains. For this guide, we’ll use PancakeSwap as an example, but the process is pretty much the same for most DeFi platforms.
1. First, head to the Trust Wallet website and click the link for your desired OS.
2. Download the app according to your device. Then click the [Create a new wallet] button after opening Trust Wallet.
3. You’ll see a seed phrase now. You can use it to recover access to your mobile device or wallet if you lose it. Store a copy of it in a safe, secret place.
4. Clicking [Continue] will prompt you to repeat your phrase in the correct order. Please make sure that you’ve copied your seed phrase. After you have entered the words in the right order, click [Continue].
5. After setting up your crypto wallet, you should see the [Wallet] tab.
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) DApps require Binance Coin (BNB) for transaction fees. Gas will be charged every time you send tokens using BSC or interact with smart contracts.
1. You must use the BEP-20 transfer network to send your BNB BEP-20 tokens for gas. On the withdrawals page, you should select the [BEP-20 (BSC)] option if you are withdrawing from Binance.
2. In Trust Wallet, click [Smart Chain] on the [Wallet] tab to deposit your BEP-20 BNB. Avoid clicking [BNB]. This option is for BEP-2 BNB on Binance Chain and cannot be used to pay transaction fees on BSC.
3. Find your deposit address by clicking the [Receive] button. This address can then be pasted into your withdrawing wallet or scanned with a QR code.
Your default list of tokens and cryptos is quite small after you install Trust Wallet. Say you want to make CAKE visible in your Trust Wallet by adding it to your list.
1. In the top right corner click the [Wallet] icon.
2. Click the toggle button next to the token you want to add to your list, so it turns green. We’re going to add CAKE (BEP-20), PancakeSwap’s token on Binance Smart Chain.
3. Done! You’ll now see CAKE on your [Wallet] tab and any balance that you might have.You can do this again for any token in the BEP-20 Network or any other token in other networks that is recognized in Trust Wallet!
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.