Pegaxy intends to become a destination for horse racing in the Metaverse through strategic development and community insight, while also providing an ecosystem in which users can play, socialize and work together.
Gamers compete for top 3 positions in Pegaxy, a play-to-earn horse racing game with PVP elements. Wind, fire, water, speed, and other variables are randomly selected for each race. The VIS (Vigorus) utility token is earned by placing in the top 3 of the platform by using strategic upgrades, food, and skill.
To earn VIS tokens, players can breed, rent, sell, and race their Pega. Developing an NFT/Blockchain based game using this system has proven to be a sound long-term economic approach as it offers large guilds, scholarship programs, and even offers solo players the chance to earn a second income through daily racing.
As part of the PGX launch through IDO in November 2021, 5,000 Founding Pega shares were sold at the beginning of October 2021. Since the first 5,000 Pega were created by the Pegaxy Development team, they are known as “Founding Pega”. Through the breeding model inside the game, each Pega after #5,000 has been minted (created).
Managers and Scholars can earn by: #
- Taking part in PVP races with their Pega.
- On the Marketplace, you can sell high-performing or newly born Pega products.
- Using the Rental Marketplace to rent out their Pega for a fixed term or a share of racing profits.
- Collecting and reselling rare “founding” and “crowned” Pega.
- “The Grand Dash” is Pegaxy’s global competition. Competitions will be held over the course of 12 months, culminating in December, where the top 12 racers from each class (60 total/month) will compete in a series of events until the top 15 racers are revealed at the Grand Final in December (top 3 from each class). PGX rewards will be given to the top 15.
- PGX tokens will be staked inside a community treasury for rewards upon release in 2022.
Pegaxy Fundamentals: #
- In late 2020, Axie Infinity introduced the dual token economic model first used by Pegaxy Metaverse, built on Polygon/Matic Layer 2 technology. PGX (Pegaxy Stone) is the governance token, and VIS (Vigorus) is the utility token.
- As soon as testing is completed and low-end android compatibility confirmed, the game will transition to 3D.
- The primary focus of racing game development is mobile gameplay.
- Through the in-game economic model, we can enable large-scale scholarship programs and guild growth. This creates the widespread opportunity for those in developing countries to access the game for free, and earn during the global pandemic. This aligns heavily with our team ethos.
- As a result of community involvement and eventual governance, the players will determine the direction of the Pegaxy game.
Here’s Pegaxy’s current roadmap (Updated 19th November 2021)
Q3 2021 : $PGX Private Sale Conclusion Q4 2021 : Initial DEX Offering for the $PGX Governance Token Q4 2021 : Initial Founding Pega Sale Q4 2021 : Beta Release of the Pegaxy Game on Desktop Q4 2021 : Native Marketplace Release Q4 2021 : Renting Platform Release Q4 2021 : Breeding Platform Release Q4 2021 : Issuance of Earned Fabled Tokens to Players Late Q4 2021 : Beta Release of the Pegaxy Game on Mobile Late Q4 2021 : Beta Release of 3D Gameplay on Desktop
- Early Q1 2022: Initial Sale of Pega Gear and Food
- Early Q1 2022: The Grand Dash First Global Tournament
- Q1 2022: Beta Release of 3D Gameplay on Mobile
- Q1 2022: First Stadium Sale Event
- Q1 2022: Rollout of Skill Based Game Controls
- Q1 2022: Pegaxy.wiki Released
- Q2 2022: Official Release of Pegaxy Game on iOS and Android Device App Stores.
- Q2 2022: Pegaxy Community Hackathon with Rewards From Developer Incentive Fund
- Q3 2022: Introduction of the Community Treasury (fees from marketplace and breeding)
- Q4 2022: Introduction of Staking $PGX into Treasury.
- Q1 2023: Introduction of Secondary Racing Mode.
- Q1 2023: Introduction of Pega Burn System.
- Q2 2023: Initial Sale of Perseus (Rider) NFT’s
- Q3 2023: Introduction of Community Based Games
- Q4 2023: Interoperability/Cross Chain Use of Pegaxy NFTs in Other Games
Game Developers #
Zambina has founded and is currently developing the Pegaxy game. Zambina hired over 25 full-time employees in areas such as game development and engineering, blockchain development, art, customer support, and more since early 2021. The founding members of Pegaxy are as follows:
Ken Pham is the CEO
Ken is actively involved in almost every aspect of the business. His responsibilities include product development, business development, and international business relations.
A Masters Degree holder in International Business, he is known for his team-building skills. Along with his 10 years’ experience as a Business Establishment Consultant for many multinational corporations, he has well-documented experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries.
Steve Nguyen is the CTO
Steve leads all technical and engineering activities at Pegaxy. He contributes actively to the development of the game, the development of blockchain aspects, the management of the technical team, and the design of the mobile game.
Moreover, he is the CTO of Appota Group, a pioneering company with 55 million users that builds an ecosystem of products and services. He is considered an expert in managing and building gaming platforms and mobile apps due to his 15 years of experience in the IT industry. Gamota is one of the largest game publishers in Vietnam, founded and developed by Steve and Appota.
Corey Wilton, Chief Marketing Officer
Corey leads the growth of Pegaxy’s international community and user base. As part of his responsibilities, he manages the marketing, customer support, and design teams.
Corey has worked in digital marketing and customer service for over 7 years. He has been providing services to over 20 cryptocurrency projects since 2018 and has a well-documented history in blockchain technology. In addition, he has extensive gaming and marketing experience.
Due to Pegaxy’s increase in popularity and solid tokenomics, it is expected to keep developing itself in the future.